I love mini muffins. I find them so cute!
One bite - that's all there is. Oh but what a sweet bite!
Nigella's Mini Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
recipe from foodnetwork
-makes 24 mini muffins
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons best quality cocoa powder
3/4 cup superfine sugar
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, plus 1/4 cup for sprinkling* (only used 3/4 cup)
1 cup milk (used low fat)
1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (used Canola)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. (350F)
2. Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, sugar, and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips into a large bowl.
3. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, remembering that a lumpy batter makes the best muffins.
4. Spoon into the prepared muffin cases.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins are dark, risen and springy.