1. Decided to try this every Tuesday – will give me something to write about – if I can find 10 things every Tuesday!!
2. I am not a Winter person. I cannot wait for Winter to be over. We usually do some snowshoeing a few times, but this year, didn’t go once – too cold, not enough snow, too windy, too early, too late, not enough time, etc.
3. I still am a member of Weight Watchers. I am on a plateau and have been on that plateau for six months. I have to make a decision if I should continue doing WW or just try on my own (which is dangerous in my case). I still have about 10 pounds to lose and they don’t want to get lost!!
4. I want to try another Zumba class. I went once a couple of months ago – and I loved it! Too bad they don’t give a class at 7 in the morning!
5. I am addicted to pinterest. I spend way too much time there!
6. Yesterday, went shopping with T. Bought two pizza pans with holes. We have been making our pizza dough for the last couple of weeks, and the pans with the holes are the best way to cook the pizza!
7. I have no energy at night lately. I know I get up early in the morning to go to the gym – but usually am a bit more awake at night. Lately, all I seem to do at night is crash in front of the tv and knit a bit.
8. I wish I could take a day off and do nothing.
9. I just finished watching the first season of Parenthood on dvd. Loved it! Can’t wait to see season 2! Love watching tv shows on dvds! Next show will probably be Mad Men or Weeds’ latest season. Got suggestions for me for good shows?
10. So glad I enrolled in mlkstudios’s photography classes. It will give me the push needed to play with my camera. I have so much to learn and what better time than now! I tried Week 1 Assignment inside and hopefully will try it again this weekend outside, if it's not too cold!