Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Last day in Cape May :(

First off, thanks for your comments on my post of yesterday!

I never thought I would be running a 5k... so I am always amazed when I say I ran a 10k!! :) and my dear brother mentioned that it was more like 6,500 runners for the 10k (and he is right!)!

 Here are some last shots of Cape May. Next up, we spent a couple of days in Philadelphia :) IMG_6971_edited-1

IMG_6972_edited-1

IMG_6970_edited-1

IMG_6967_edited-1

IMG_6965 copy

IMG_6966_edited-1

3 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Love these shots, and excited to see what you did in Philadelphia.

Margaret said...

I think that's so great that you have run a 10K! I love your shots from Cape May. Especially love those flower boxes. :)

Nicki said...

Neat location - love the signage on that first shot.