No choice - had to find a recipe with bananas ... and chocolate, of course!
Didn't get to taste these - but they smelled and looked delicious!
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.