Monday, January 16, 2012

Instagram Monday

My instagram shots from last week!

Grizzly doing what she does best... nothing!
IMG_0523

My morning coffee with my free morning paper.
IMG_0522

My regular breakfast after the gym - peanut butter toasts at the office!
IMG_0521

The view from our office lounge (while I wait for my toast!).
IMG_0520
Our office lounge.
IMG_0519
Turbo Fire - Love her dvds!
IMG_0516
and Billy - was my first time in a long time doing one of his dvds - tough!
IMG_0524

Saturday night - glass of wine, nice fire, good movie and my sweetie :)
IMG_0526
and the muffins of the weekend!
IMG_0529

IMG_0530

5 comments:

Jill/Twipply Skwood said...

Oh those sugar topped ones look very yummy!

pat said...

Fire, book...muffins...does it get any better?

Stephanie said...

yup...I want your toaster and your wine glass!!

Becca said...

I love your wine glass. It sort of matches my logo!

Great little snippets of your life. :)

Nicki said...

Thanks for sharing little snippets of your life as Becca referred - I'm just so envious of your French newspaper and fluent use of English - and the polka dot coffee cup.