I have made these a couple of times before (probably posted about them too).
Love the mix of cranberries and chocolate!
Had a relaxing weekend - it was too cold to do much outside - but managed to go take a walk this afternoon as the sun was out!
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins
from 125 Best Muffin Recipes
Makes 12 muffins
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup low-fat milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, coarsely chop cranberries.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, milk, oil, orange zest and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, just until combined. Fold in chopped cranberries and chocolate chips. Do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into greased or lined (with paper liners) muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until puffed, golden and a tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.