Sunday, December 20, 2009

Toblerone Cheesecake

Was glad I took the day off Friday... had so much to do - was having 10 people over for my brother's birthday Saturday at lunch!!  The lunch was a hit! Everybody enjoyed themselves and the food (if I do say so myself!!) was great!
I had asked my brother what dessert he wanted... chocolate cake, carrot cake, cheesecake... He asked for cheesecake - so I baked him toblerone-topped-caramel-cheesecake-392989!!  Oh my is that good cheesecake!!! The only change I made was to use Dulce de Leche instead of caramel sauce.  No cake left... my brother and his girlfriend left with the last few pieces...






I also baked some cupcakes - which I will probably post tomorrow... unless you are tired of my baking??!! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You brother is one lucky guy. This looks super fantastic. I love Toblerone.

Angela2932 said...

No, no, NEVER tired of your baking! But this recipe looks like it REALLY "takes the cake." I'm going to print it off now, and I think I'm going to need to warn my small little family that they are going to have to have some really BIG appetites this Christmas season!

Nicki said...

Very decadent and gooey. Glad everything turned out well for your brother's birthday.

Kelly said...

So I just gained a few pounds looking at these shots :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, My pants feel tighter after just looking at that! That looks sinful:)