Thursday, October 25, 2012

Un Second Souffle Run

Last Sunday, went to St-Eustache for a 10km run.
IMG_0914
We were freezing until we started running - that's explains how I look here...
IMG_0913
As you can see, Ben was freezing too... not sure he will be happy I am posting this pic!! LOL!
IMG_0910
We were over 600 for the 10km. It was a nice run with a small hill.
IMG_0915
Both Ben and I did great - I ran in 53:32 (my best run was over 55) and Ben did it in 49:17 (his best run was 49:49!).

The best part - when we got to the finish line... we had a welcoming committee - my in-laws and my sister-in-law and her husband - first time we had a fan club waiting for us!!! :) So much fun!! Merci d'être venu xoxo

For 20 bucks, we got a t-shirt (that Ben is wearing), a light snack (cheese, granola bar, apple and juice) and a medal - yeah :)
IMG_0917

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I am so impressed with your continued running. I am applauding you from afar. Well done!

Maria C said...

Hi, Celine! Congratulations! You look wonderful in that electric blue top. What a great color on you.

Congratulations to Ben as well!

Nikki said...

Wow! Runners always impress me. You go girl!! : )