Sunday, March 18, 2012

Treasure Hunt Sunday

Another week of participating to ashleysisk Treasure Hunt Sunday.  This week's prompts were

1.  Vintage
IMG_4578_edited-1
Some of my mom's old jewlery.

2. Word or Quote
IMG_4595_edited-1
A sign we have in our bedroom. It means the Sleep Hotel, Paris.

3. Nature's Own
IMG_4611_edited-1
My lilac that is slowly awakening.

4. People
IMG_4637_edited-1
This morning, on a walk, saw this couple pass by saying they were riding in tandem... Too cute!

5. Photographer's Choice

IMG_4570_edited-1
Of course, my favorite thing to photograph - muffins! Even better if they are chocolate chocolate chip muffins!  Will share recipe and more photos later on this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh yum, nothing better than chocolate in the morning (or anytime)..those bikers are a stitch!!

Kelly said...

I could eat those muffins right now :)

Kelly
Mytimepassages.com

Bethany said...

I like the Nature's Own and Photographer's Choice shots!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your first shot...and your last shot looks delicious.

joscelyne cutchens said...

you always have yummies! :) and how cute is that tandem riding couple?!

Kerry said...

I always love to see your muffin pictures-yummy! Wish I had and could grow lilacs.

Angela2932 said...

I love the shot of the cyclists! Nothing like a little body contact!

Patrice said...

Great shots - love those vintage buttons!