Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Ten on Tuesday
1. Haven’t had a chance to do a Ten of Tuesday in a while. It has been pretty hectic at the office and I have been working a lot of overtime.
2. I just finished watching a great English show: luther. The first season is only 6 shows of a little less than 60 minutes – I downloaded it from Itunes for less than $10! I LOVED it! Can't wait to watch Season 2!
3. Next on my tv shows to watch – Downtown Abbey – so different than Luther but the critics are great! I love watching these shows while I work out at the gym or in the bus on my way to the gym!
4. Had another vertigo attack a couple of weeks ago – it wasn’t as bad, but I hate that feeling of dizziness!
5. Went for a long walk last Saturday on one of my favorite part of the city: Avenue Mont-Royal. I should go there more often – love all the shops and the restaurants! (Photos are from that walk - much more to follow!)
6. On Sunday, went for a nice brunch with my family in anticipation of my birthday – so much fun to spend time with my dear brother, his girlfriend and my cousin! Too bad my parents are away in Australia (though they are coming back in a few days – yeah!)
7. Still going to the gym 5-6 times a week. I love the Body Pump class I take once a week – it works muscles I didn’t know I had! LOL
8. I won’t talk about Weight Watchers here… I had gained 3 pounds during the holidays and I only lost about 1 pound since New Year’s. The fact that I worked long hours last week didn’t help – I needed sugar so bad!!
9. I made two huge cards for two great friends that are retiring – will try to post some photos soon. Had so much fun making them! But so sad that I won’t be able to see my two friends everyday :(
10. Lastly, have a great retirement Tiny T – I miss our shopping lunches already and our daily calls – see ya tomorrow! :)