1. It has been a while since I have done a Ten on Tuesday. Decided I could try and see if I get to 10!!
2. The weather has been so weird this Winter. We barely have snow (which is fine by me) and it has been warmer than usual (which is fine by me too!)
3. 2011 has been a year of change. We had to replace our refrigerator, our stove, bought a standing freezer, changed our television and between Christmas and New Year's, we had to change the washing machine! Hopefully, 2012 will be the year where all my appliances work perfect!
4. Grizzly, my "dear" cat, is still driving us crazy. She is constantly needing attention and she is meowing all the time. So much so that I didn't pay attention to her usual complaining until I noticed the litterbox had been moved when the delivery guys brought the washing machine in and she hadn't been able to go in her litter in more than a day... Poor cat! I am still scared of finding "treasures" somewhere! LOL!
5. Didn't make any resolutions for 2012. I have a bucket list of things I would like to do but have put no expiry date on these things! Among the things I would like to do - learn how to knit better, learn how to crochet, run an organized 5km and 10km, go back to New York, get better with my photography and with Photoshop Elements, etc. So many things!
6. I finally cleaned up my craft room. It was such a mess I had no desire to do any crafts! I bought big bins and put stuff away and gave away a lot of stuff. Now I can see my table and I can't wait to start scrapbooking again!
7. I am still attending Weight Watchers but I am at the same weight as last year at this time. I have gained and lost and gained and lost the same two pounds in the last year. My office Weight Watchers meetings are ending in March and I don't think I will go back - it's a lot of money and it looks like I can't loose the last 10 pounds I want to lose!
8. Still going to the gym 4-5 times a week. I have no problem getting up at 5 a.m. in the morning to go to the gym, do some step classes, run, body pump or use the weights! If I could only be as good at saying no when somebody offers me chocolate!! LOL
9. I am enjoying Cathy Zielske's Move More Eat Well classes. It is very motivating! I am working on eating better and writing down what I eat.
10. Guess I made it to ten! :) Have a great day!