Monday, December 19, 2011

Nutella Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies

I knew I wanted to bake some cookies with some Nutella in them.
IMG_3204_edited-1
When I saw this recipe - I loved the fact that there was Nutella AND chocolate in these cookies!
IMG_3206_edited-1
They were quite easy to prepare and they look delicious (didn't try those but they smelled heavenly!)
IMG_3217_edited-1
They went straight in the freezer before I started eating them all!
nutella-milk-chocolate-chip-cookies


2 1/2 cups flour

1/4 cup cocoa

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon salt

3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar (used about 1/2 cup)

1 cup unsalted butter, softened

2 large eggs

teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 cup nutella

cups milk chocolate chips (used 1 1/2 cups)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.

Cream sugars and the butter in large bowl until smooth and light in color. Add the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and Nutella.

Add the flour mixture on low speed 1/3 at a time until just mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.

On an ungreased baking sheet, place rounded balls of dough at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes until set but still soft. Let cool on a rack.

IMG_3207_edited-1

IMG_3209_edited-1

5 comments:

pat said...

I am moaning. I LOVE Nutella---unfortunately, so do my hips and tush.

Jill said...

They look good!

Admin said...

What you didn't even try just one!! They look yummy.

Tracie said...

I definitely have to try these! I love milk chocolate (and Nutella).

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts said...

I love all things Nutella - you might say I have an obsession! These look amazing!