Monday, December 12, 2011

Grizzly

That was the name I gave her when I got her 11 years ago. Now I call her everything but that. She follows me everywhere and wakes me up many times during the night just so that she can get comfortable on my chest or on my legs... She meows all the time, she thinks we are there to serve her and to listen to her. She can make me crazy (and she does all the time) but I am sure I will miss her when she is not there to follow me around...

IMG_3132_edited-1

IMG_3124_edited-1

3 comments:

pat said...

I must say I like this face much better than the scary one from yesterday! You should enter her in the Color of the Month contest...she is such a lovely gray.

Nicki said...

You sound just like my husband - he was not a pet person, but married a woman with 3 cats - and we've had a house with cats ever since. The latest (son's pick) gave my husband no choice about whether or not to like him - suction-cups up to his legs each night and demands attention - to the point that in the same breath my husband will complain and then agree that he will miss him when he's gone (the cat... I'm sure he'll miss the son when he moves away too, but he doesn't suction-cup to his father's legs.... lol!)

Margaret said...

She looks like such a sweetie in these shots!