Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

Saturday morning, after our walk through Harlem, we went to Hell's Kitchen to visit the Flea Market. I could have spend hours there!! There were all kinds of junk and treasures too!!IMG_2372_edited-1
I got myself an old Kodak camera for $10 for my old camera collection!
IMG_2367_edited-1

IMG_2368_edited-1

IMG_2371_edited-1

IMG_2369_edited-1
Then, I wanted to go to B&H... and it was closed for a holiday!!
IMG_2373_edited-1
This girl was not happy!
IMG_2374_edited-1

4 comments:

Nicki said...

My exact same expression when we didn't have the time to swing by B&H when I was in NYC with my daughter (and classmates). And how is it that flee markets away from home are so much cooler than the local ones? Neat pictures.

Tracie said...

You are so cute! Glad you got a 'new' camera for your collection...I want that old black phone sitting on the table.

pat said...

Oh my gosh---that flea market looks out of this world!! Yes, you could spend hours and hours prowling for treasures there....AND at B&H!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

I love the flea market there. I got a great collection of slides from the 1950's at a market there. :( that it was closed for you.