Friday, October 7, 2011

New York (again!)

Yes, more photos. I am almost done with posting them. Only problem I have now is that my computer got infected again by a virus. This is the third time in about a year. I am not a happy girl :(

I am thinking seriously of investing in a Mac as, from what I heard, they rarely get hit by viruses. Any thoughts on investing in an Apple computer?
IMG_1440_edited-1

IMG_1429_edited-1

IMG_1445_edited-1

IMG_1449_edited-1

IMG_1452_edited-1

IMG_1453_edited-1

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You have a spectacular collection of photos from NY. As for MAC - once you go MAC, you'll never go back. It takes a little transition - but so much better than PC. I do have to confess that after a number of years, our hard drive crashed two Marches ago - fortunately we had a back-up service, but it quad tripled photos, much of which I am still trying to clean up. But it was a relatively easy and not-too-expensive fix. But none of the constant crashes like PC.