Monday, October 31, 2011

Manhattan

Feeling better and better - vertigo is still there, but less and less. I am glad and am very hopeful that I can make it back to work tomorrow!

On another note, here are some more photos from our trip to NY a couple of weekends ago.

We wanted to visit Brooklyn a little more this time on our trip to NY...but we both love Manhattan, so we spent a couple of hours there!
IMG_2081_edited-1

Love all the tall buildings!
IMG_2120_edited-1

IMG_2113_edited-1

IMG_2112_edited-1

IMG_2109_edited-1

IMG_2099_edited-1

IMG_2090_edited-1

IMG_2084_edited-1

3 comments:

Nicki said...

so New York - and Manhattan is jam packed excitement. Love the movement in your last shot.

pat said...

Oh my--such great energy in these. I LOVE the shot of the Flatiron Building!! Nice work! seeing the poster for "Wicked" makes me want to see it again.

Tracie said...

Awesome perspective on these shots Celine! Glad you're doing better... I had no idea vertigo lasted so long.