1. One of my favorite treats in the Summer - popsicles!! Bought some fruity low fat ones at Costco and they are yummy!
2. Saturday night, we had two invitations for bbqs. As we couldn't make both, Ben went to one and I went to the other. Good friends, good food and a cute doggie too!!
3. When I came back home, someone wasn't too happy with me. Guess she smelled Buster on me! She didn't want me to go anywhere, so she slept on my sandals! (Doesn't look very comfortable!)
4. Went for a short drive and tried to do a self-portrait... my focus is not that great here. Need to practice more!
5. Guess where we went after our short drive?? :)
6. Sunday was humid and hot, didn't feel like doing much, but since Ben was still sleeping at 7, went for a run - my longest one - 8 kms!! My goal is to make it to 10 before Christmas :) (P.S. didn't run with these shoes!)
7. After my run and a nice cold shower, we went for a walk in Angrignon Park. Not many people at 9 a.m. on a Sunday morning!
8. Rest of the day was spent cooking and baking a bit. Then we went out again at the end of the day for a short walk near home (turned out we walked for about 1h30!).
9. I want to check out this site - looks like a bucket list of things to do within 1001 days. Now to find 101 things to do...
10. WW: gained a little again. I will have to be extra careful during our vacation not to gain too much!