1. Saturday was a hot and beautiful day. We went to my parents to celebrate Bastille Day and to celebrate my dad's birthday.
2. My dad was happy to celebrate with us... but at some point he got tired of me pointing my camera to his face, I guess!
3. I hadn't made a card in a while, but I was happy to make one for my dad!
4. A neighbour came over and played some accordion. Old French songs - so beautiful!
5. Of course, there was a lot (too much my stepmom would say) of food!! And, of course, I made some cupcakes (will post them later).
These are dates wrapped in prosciutto - mmmmm!
Some deviled eggs (so good - especially since it's been such a long time since I've had one!)
6. After all that eating on Saturday, Sunday morning, even though it was already so warm, we went to a sidewalk sale (which was 2km long) on Ste-Catherine Street. We walked and walked and walked and all we bought was a pair of sandals for me and some fresh bagels!!
There are not many people - only reason was because it was 9 a.m. on a Sunday! It seems it was packed on Saturday!!
La Senza is a lingerie store - guess they had good bargains!!
7. Finished reading on Saturday, Stolen-Life, Jaycee Dugard's biography. Can't believe she came out so strong after all she has been through!
8. Watching the first season of The Shield - didn't think I would enjoy it - but we do!!
9. Sunday afternoon, even though it was even hotter than Saturday, we went rollerblading for about an hour and a half. We were alone on the cycling path - which is very rare - probably because of the heat!
Didn't take my big camera - didn't want to take a chance of dropping it!! :)
10. Running and WW: Still running about 3 times a week. Ran 6 km this morning before work. As for WW, stayed the same this week (which is good after all I ate last Saturday!!)