1. Summer is here – so of course I had to go to Jean-Talon Market last Saturday to see all the beautiful veggies and fruits! It is not the peak season yet, in about a month there should be more to see and buy!
2. I just love strawberries – my fave fruit this time of the year! I also love blueberries but not as much as fresh strawberries.
3. Went to see my cousin on Sunday – we had tea on her patio with some fresh banana cake that I had baked (recipe and photos to come). I love dogs so I was happy I could pet and play with Dixie!
4. Last night went for a walk and saw they were giving dance classes outside – so fun! Thursday is Zumba – if it’s nice, will have to go and try it out!
5. Darn anxiety… when I think I am done with it, it comes back for no reason. Today is a bad day – don’t know why, the sun is out, it’s a beautify day, but I am fighting anxiety attacks… grrrrr!
6. Have been good with the gym. Still going 3-4 times a week. Does help with my anxiety :)
7. Been running a couple of times a week outside. Went this morning again and ran a 5km in about 31 minutes. Next step is to push myself more and run 45 minutes. Love to give myself challenges!
8. We are trying to book our Summer vacation. We were hesitating between Cape May and Cape Cod. Finally, we decided on Cape Cod. We have been a couple of years ago, but we were camping at that time. This time, we will rent a small place for a week. I can’t wait!
9. We try to be healthy most of the time. When I saw Ben preparing our veggies for our lunches this week. I knew I had to take a photo! He prepares Ziploc for every day of the week so that we get fresh veggies every day!
He also makes little packages for our salads (here feta, veggies and garbanzo beans).
10. WW – don’t know what I did this week, but lost 2 pounds – yeah for me!!