1. My toes are really happy. I have been wearing sandals since last Saturday since it’s been so warm! It can be a bit cool in the morning, but no way I’m going back to shoes!
2. Made this card for Ben for his birthday. Got the idea from pinterest.
3. Went for a walk last Sunday in Jean Drapeau Park – met this cute little guy
4. On the same walk, we came across this big guy
5. Went for a medical test yesterday because I had found a cyst a couple of weeks ago. I was scared it would be bad news, but finally it looks like it's nothing. I have got to learn to stop worrying so much!
6. My boyfriend is so sweet – came home last night and he told me to look in the bathroom because he thought the toilet was making weird noises… found this beautiful bouquet of flowers! Awwwwwww! I asked him why, and he said just because you had a rough day!! He is so sweet!!
7. Today was jeans day at the office - for a great cause - CURE Foundation which raises money for breast cancer research. As I have a few people in my family that have suffered from cancer, I am happy to give to the cause!
8. Surprise surprise, today went in for weigh-in at WW and, even though I was wearing jeans, I lost 3.4 pounds!! Yoohoo!! So now I am back to where I was at the beginning of the year, but at least it's a good loss!!
9. Been going to the gym almost every day - or at least, walking outside when it's warm and sunny!
10. Tania and Christine - here's the Ten on Tuesday - are you happy now??!! :)