Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. My toes are really happy. I have been wearing sandals since last Saturday since it’s been so warm! It can be a bit cool in the morning, but no way I’m going back to shoes!

2. Made this card for Ben for his birthday. Got the idea from pinterest.
Ben card

3. Went for a walk last Sunday in Jean Drapeau Park – met this cute little guy
fox

4. On the same walk, we came across this big guy
marmotte

5. Went for a medical test yesterday because I had found a cyst a couple of weeks ago. I was scared it would be bad news, but finally it looks like it's nothing. I have got to learn to stop worrying so much!

6. My boyfriend is so sweet – came home last night and he told me to look in the bathroom because he thought the toilet was making weird noises… found this beautiful bouquet of flowers! Awwwwwww! I asked him why, and he said just because you had a rough day!! He is so sweet!!
flowers

7.  Today was jeans day at the office - for a great cause - CURE Foundation which raises money for breast cancer research. As I have a few people in my family that have suffered from cancer, I am happy to give to the cause!
8.  Surprise surprise, today went in for weigh-in at WW and, even though I was wearing jeans, I lost 3.4 pounds!! Yoohoo!! So now I am back to where I was at the beginning of the year, but at least it's a good loss!!

9.  Been going to the gym almost every day - or at least, walking outside when it's warm and sunny!


10. Tania and Christine - here's the Ten on Tuesday - are you happy now??!! :)

4 comments:

Leilani said...

I hear you on the sandals! They are by far my favourite type of shoe! So cute.
So glad to hear the cyst turned out to be OK. I know these things can be worrying. My mum just went through the exact same situation.
Love the flowers! So so pretty!

Margaret said...

We have had such a cold, rainy spring we've only had sandals weather once or twice! The end of the week looks better, though! I am glad your cyst turned out to be nothing serious. That is scary! The flowers your boyfriend gave you are beautiful and what a great surprise!

Jill said...

Yay on the weight! Neat animal pictures and YAY for flowers!!!!

Yolanda said...

That's a great 10 list! Glad that the cyst is ok and congrats on the weight loss!