1. Didn’t post 10 things on Tuesday last Tuesday… because my computer got a virus – again! It’s been twice in about 6 months that I had to take it back to Best Buy for them to clean it. Hopefully, it will be the last time!
2. No photos were lost with the virus. I lost many Photoshop Elements actions though. Not happy about that. I had bought a bunch a few months ago and they are gone. That will teach me – back-up, back-up, back-up!!
3. Today is Ben’s birthday. He finally caught up to me! :) He is in Toronto for work so no celebration (we celebrated when we went to Quebec City Easter weekend). Happy birthday Ben!! xoxo
4. Last night was election time in Canada. Stephen Harper was elected again. Not too happy about that – but we will see if he can do better this time around.
5. Got a haircut last Thursday. Decided it was time because Ben has mentioned twice in the last two weeks that maybe it was time for a haircut!
6. Went for a long walk in Châteauguay last Sunday – it was warm and the sun was out. We were talking but I was looking around to take some photos (of course!) when I saw a few deers! What a view!
7. I am finishing up Season 1 of Friday Night Lights. Took me a while to get into it – but now want to get Season 2! Bought it from Itunes – been watching it on my itouch. Not a very big screen – but makes for a shorter commute back home!
8. Met my little cousin on Easter. He is 9 months old and he is ADORABLE! Too bad I can’t share any photos – he is too cute!
9. Exercise is going well. Went to the gym 4 days last week and did an exercise dvd on Friday. Power walked with Ben 6 kms on Saturday and we walked more than 8 kms on Sunday.
10. WW is not going so well. I am motivated when I stay at the meeting… then I get home, and I make some wrong choices. That’s why I gained 1.4 pounds this week. :(