1. We made some homemade pizza dough again last Sunday - just love my bread machine to make pizza dough! We added some veggies and some turkey pepperoni and, of course, some cheese!
It's so easy - and oh so good!! I always keep some in the freezer for emergencies!
2. We celebrated Easter early at my in-laws last Saturday. It was a fun brunch with lots and lots of food, some interesting conversations (as we are about to have some elections in Canada in a few weeks!) and lots of laughs!
3. I am not a very political person. I have gotten interested a bit more in the last few years, as Ben loves politics! I still haven't made up my mind on the elections coming up - I am not impressed with any of the contenders!
4. Bought this cute bubblegum dispenser for the office - though we did find a way to get some gum without paying! :)
5. We had a rainy and dull weekend - it was cold too. No chance to go playing in the woods.
6. Ben is so sweet... he gave me his cold. I have been sniffling, sneezing, blowing my nose and just feeling blah for the last couple of days.
7. Still went to the gym. Thought by going, I would sweat out the cold. It hasn't worked yet. Though while I am running, I forget I am sick (how sick is that?!!)
8. I love old buildings! Would love to live here... though the neigbours are pretty close!
9. and doors - love old doors too!
10. WW today - had lost .8 pounds last week (yeah!)... and gained .6 pounds this week (booooo!). I do know why this week though - big lunch at my in-laws with lots of cheese, bread and chocolates!