Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. We made some homemade pizza dough again last Sunday - just love my bread machine to make pizza dough! We added some veggies and some turkey pepperoni and, of course, some cheese!
Fresh Pizza

It's so easy - and oh so good!! I always keep some in the freezer for emergencies!
Fresh Pizza

2. We celebrated Easter early at my in-laws last Saturday. It was a fun brunch with lots and lots of food, some interesting conversations (as we are about to have some elections in Canada in a few weeks!) and lots of laughs!

3. I am not a very political person. I have gotten interested a bit more in the last few years, as Ben loves politics!  I still haven't made up my mind on the elections coming up - I am not impressed with any of the contenders!

4. Bought this cute bubblegum dispenser for the office - though we did find a way to get some gum without paying! :)
Bubble Bubble

5. We had a rainy and dull weekend - it was cold too. No chance to go playing in the woods.
Field

6. Ben is so sweet... he gave me his cold. I have been sniffling, sneezing, blowing my nose and just feeling blah for the last couple of days.
7. Still went to the gym. Thought by going, I would sweat out the cold. It hasn't worked yet. Though while I am running, I forget I am sick (how sick is that?!!)

8. I love old buildings! Would love to live here... though the neigbours are pretty close!
Old Houses

9. and doors - love old doors too!
Cool Door

10. WW today - had lost .8 pounds last week (yeah!)... and gained .6 pounds this week (booooo!).  I do know why this week though - big lunch at my in-laws with lots of cheese, bread and chocolates!

3 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

That pizza looks oh so good. I love the old door.

Angela2932 said...

Mmmm, that pizza looks fantastic! Celine, what do you put in your dough for the bread machine? I think it's time Doug and I return to doing this, but it's been so many years since we made our own dough, that I've forgotten the ingredients.

The door photo is wonderful! I love your processing of this! Such wonderful color it it.

Jill said...

Oh that is SO GORGEOUS!!!! The door/building I mean. I use my bread maker almost exclusively for pizza dough. Love it!

Actually, I'm trying to make pita bread in it right this very moment. Not sure how it will turn out.