1. It was the most beautiful weekend! Sun was out and it is getting a bit warmer. Sunday afternoon, went for a nice walk on Mont-Royal Street - one of my fave streets in Montreal. Full of shops, restaurants and people!! Gotta go back soon!
2. I want to participate in Flickr's 2011 Peep-Off. I already got my Peeps!
3. Never heard of Peeps until last year... It's not a bit trend here in Montreal. Can't find them everywhere...
4. Will maybe post tomorrow my first Peep display. Got a few ideas already!
5. Took a lot of photos last weekend. I didn't get to finish Week 2 of my course - but with the nice weather, it shouldn't be too hard. The good thing though is that I take all my photos in manual mode now!!
6. Weight Watchers weigh-in today. A bit discouraged (again!), gained .2 pounds. Told the leader I was fed up and wasn't coming back and she didn't take me seriously. Wish she would have taken a few minutes to talk to me...
7. Cathy Zielske's post - here - really hit home for me. Here's an excerpt: "Well for starters, I turned 45 last month and I made a critical and conscious decision in my life: it’s time to stop hating my body. I have spent years thinking the only valid me is a thinner me, and as much as being a permanent size 8 woman appeals to me, it says absolutely nothing about who I really am." So true. I got to start thinking this way!
8. Starting watching on my itouch the movie Black Swan. Heard great things about the movie and enjoyed watching part of it this morning on the stairmaster!
9. Last Saturday, tried this exercise dvd:
Didn't find it too hard... but my muscles were aching the next day. Guess it is a good sign!
10. Didn't think I would find 10 things to write about today... But I did!! :)