1. I see so many homeless people on my way to work. Some of them open the doors for you to get some change, some of them just ask for money to eat and some of them even make little signs. I found this little sign on a bench last week.
2. I wish I could help these homeless people but there are so many – I often give them muffins on my way to work on Monday – that’s my way of giving.
3. The weekend started with a fall. I fell on my way home Friday night – I was walking through the park after work and I hit a patch of black ice. I managed to stop myself from falling, but I twisted my ankle a bit. I put some ice as soon as I got home.
4. Went to see my osteopath on Sunday who confirmed that I had a small sprain to my right ankle. She helped a lot because as of yesterday, I am almost pain free! She did suggest to wait a few days before going to the gym though...
5. As I needed to give my ankle a rest, I tried for the first time P90X. Did the abdominal dvd (which is only 15 minutes). I thought to myself, 15 minutes, I can do this… It was the longest 15 minutes!! I can only imagine how hard the other dvds of P90X are! I am in pain every time I laugh now!!!
6. I am challenging myself to do this dvd or another abs dvd once a week until the Summer. Not that I am hoping to get into a bikini…!
7. Saturday, we had our first BBQ of the season! As you can see, there was still some snow on the ground – but we were in the mood for burgers!! Even though we ate them inside – they were sooooo good!
8. I started working on Week 2 of MLK’s photography class. One of the assignment is to find color – pretty hard to find when Spring hasn’t started and there is no green nor flowers!
9. Went for a short walk yesterday morning before work (since I couldn’t go to the gym) to try to find some color – managed to find a few things but was frozen by the time I got back inside – brrrrrr!
10. Tuesday is Weight Watchers weigh-in day. Gained a little less than half a pound (.4). Not happy about it but all I can do is try to do better next week!