1. The sun is shining today. Everything looks better when the sun is shining!! And it will help melt the snow! Yeah!
2. Started Weight Watchers at work again today. I used to go to the WW offices, but it is cheaper when they come to our offices. I am hoping that this will motivate me to lose the last 10 pounds!!
3. The change of time made me sleep in yesterday morning. Missed my step class, got up at 6 instead of 5... So today, ran on the treadmill for 3 kms (in less than 20 minutes) and did 20 minutes of stairmaster.
4. Had a great weekend. We celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday. Had a ball dancing on old hits and they even had karaoke (which I didn't do - didn't want everyone to leave!). Loved dancing with my dear dad!!
5. Took tons of pictures at the party. Will try to post a few soon - if my brother and sister in law gives me permission, of course! It was a real dark room though, so I had to use my (gasp) flash!
6. Got another order at work for some cupcakes for a cute little 6 year old girl. Of course, they were pink with lots of sprinkles!
7. Tried to do a self-portrait in a mirror. Can't seem to nail the focus. Any tips?
8. I am starting to see my bbq through the snow. There is hope that we will be grilling some meat and veggies before the end of ... April?!
9. I want an ipad... I know I don't "need" one, but I "want" one. I am trying to be reasonable but it's real hard!!
10. Started watching Nurse Jackie on my ipod - already watched 3 shows and loved it!