Monday, October 11, 2010

Chateau Frontenac - Frontenac Castle

Just had the most wonderful long weekend! It's Canadian Thanksgiving, and as we had three days off, we went for a long weekend to Quebec City!!! I just love Quebec!!  So beautiful - especially in the Fall!

Here is Chateau Frontenac - an old castle that is now a hotel (that is not where we stayed - though I would love to stay there one day!!)  It is the most photographed hotel in the world!!

Chateau Frontenac

Chateau Frontenac

Chateau Frontenac

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky !

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh, that is where we stayed when I went to Quebec many many (keep adding the manys) years ago. Beautiful.

pookiepea said...

Beautiful! I can only imagine what the rooms are like. The fall foliage just adds to the beauty.