Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sushi Making

A few nights before going back to work, my sister-in-law invited us over to show us how to make sushi.  What a fun way to spend time with family and friends!!  It was our first time making sushi - and it's not as hard as it seems!

There's a lot of prep work - a lot of cutting in small pieces!
making sushis

You got to get sushi rice - which is real sticky!
making sushis

I had fun trying! And I even made some spring rolls for the first time!
making sushis

Not bad for beginner sushi makers!
sushis

sushis

These I made myself - I tried my hand at making suhi cones - they were so cute!
sushis

Sushi smile!
IMGP2520_edited-1

1 comment:

SushiTail said...

They all look beautiful! I think you have a talent in sushi making. The rolls look like they were made by a pro.