Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yolanda, Mandy and Pat were right!

That's right - we went to one of our favorite cities - Quebec City! We just love walking, sightseeing and shopping there! We love this city!

Chateau Frontenac - a very old castle that they turned into a hotel! Beautiful but oh so expensive!

This statue made me smile - someone managed to install a pumpkin!
A view from the Haute-Ville.
A view from Terrasse Dufferin - there were two big cruise ships all weekend!

Terrasse Dufferin.

Many more photos to come!

11 comments:

Angela2932 said...

What a gorgeous place! It looks like such fun to visit. TFS!

pat said...

Great shots!! Such a beautiful city. I can't wait to see more. LOL at that first shot; I love the way the lower figure is looking up at the pumpkin!!

The Au Family said...

Beautiful! How funny that someone got a pumpkin on there!

Yolanda said...

Beautiful. Definately going to put Quebec on my list of places to go visit. Love the photo's!

Lauren Hartman said...

Beautiful photos! I have wanted to go to Quebec City for about 30 years. One of these days I'll make it!

Diana said...

WOW it looks gorgeous!
lol the pumpkin on the statue.

Shanna said...

Ah...I'm a terrible Canadian...I got it wrong...LOL Nice shots!

Nicki said...

I thought I recognized the hotel - stayed there many many years ago (and have a pencil drawing of it from one of the street artist - now wrapped and sitting in my attic---the picture, not the artist!). Beautiful city.

Margaret said...

Love your shots. What a beautiful city. I love the statue with the pumpkin. Too funny! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Amy said...

How GORGEOUS! I want to visit there so so badly!

Anonymous said...

That castle is gorgeous and the pumpkin is hilarious!