Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7 Chutes - 7 Falls

Last weekend, drove down to Mont Ste-Anne, a 4-hour drive from Montreal, to meet some buddies of Ben. It rained and rained and rained... but managed to take a nice long walk anyway!!

Here is the bridge that takes you to Ile d'Orléans - a beautiful island a few minutes away from Quebec City.

We went for a hike to the 7 Falls - we were almost alone in the whole park - the weather scared people away!

Thought of Angela when I saw this bird :)

The drive to get to the 7 Falls park.


and the 7 Falls - quite impressive!


Back with more photos later!


11 comments:

janett said...

Those falls are awesome! Love that first bridge shot too!

Sharon said...

Oh that looks great!

Stephanie said...

These are really nice! When I saw the bird, I immediately thought of Harry Potter. I must have him on my mind. LOL!

Becky said...

Love that bridge shot! I bet it would look great cropped into a panorama size.

pat said...

I like the moody feel to the rain shots. The owl made me laugh, too, thinking of Angela and the Waxwings...

Lauren Hartman said...

Love that first shot, even though it is misty and gray out, it's still lovely and I like the softness of it.

Suzy said...

Wow! All of these are just gorgeous Celine!!

Nicki said...

I love your bridge and tree shot - and oh my, Angela's bird has been kidnapped and strapped (pretty thoroughly I might add) in Canada!

Anonymous said...

Those falls are so great. The tourism board whould seriously link to your blog:)

Angela2932 said...

Wow! What an incredible setting!These are beautiful!

Erika said...

wow, the falls are amazing!!