I was tagged by jess yesterday. Thanks Jess! :)
Here’s the rules of the tag:
1. Get the book on your nightstand (or whatever book you are currently reading).
2. Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
3. Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
4. Do not go and find your favorite book, it has to be the one you are reading now!
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.
I am reading right now New Moon from Stephenie Meyer (after reading wonderful review from peas!!), so here's what's on page 56:
"I hated that I felt suddenly unsure about this.
"If you want me to".
"I always want you", I reminded him, with perhaps a little more intensity than the conversation required.
I expected he would laugh, or smile, or react somehow to my words.
"All right then, "he said indifferently.
He kissed my forehead again before he shut the door on me. Then he turned his back and loped gracefully toward his car."
Never thought I would enjoy these books so much - but they are awesome!! :)
So now I have to tag 5 people...:
Cari, Pat, Mandy, Becky and Michelle! :)
Went for a walk in Dorval - the sky was so beautiful!!
Ben looks like he is on the Titanic here!! ;)