I get downtown quite early - 6h30 if I go to the gym and 7h30 if I go straight to work. At that time, there are not too many people on Ste-Catherine Street... just many cars!
At lunch time, it's a different story...
Lots of people - tourists, workers, etc.
Lots of construction... (just noticed that you can see the building where I work on this shot - the tall one in the back)
I think it is neat that you take pictures everyday on your way to work. It must be nice to be able to walk...I notice the same thing when I drive to work, much less commotion in the morning!
These are my favorite type of shots, just ones showing regular life. That second one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI like seeing where you live and work almost as much as your trip photos. It makes me feel like I am really there.
ReplyDeleteI think it is neat that you take pictures everyday on your way to work. It must be nice to be able to walk...I notice the same thing when I drive to work, much less commotion in the morning!
ReplyDeleteFun! I love your city!
ReplyDeleteI like the first shot - sort of a throw-back type of scene. The others are very 'real life' captures, well done.
ReplyDelete